The intuitive adjustments allow piloting of the wing in a fully upright position, a slightly upright position, or in a totally supine position for cross country flights.
The original Hamak returns with several improvements. We have evolved the all-round Niviuk harness, updating it with the most technological advanced materials, more resistant and lighter, with automatic buckles. The intuitive adjustments allow piloting of the wing in a fully upright position, a slightly upright position, or in a totally supine position for cross country flights. The high comfort level of the Hamak 2 allows the pilot to focus on the control and precision of flying, no more aches, pains and distractions.
• Comfortable with easily adjustable positioning.
• Aerodynamic neoprene skirt.
• Easy shoulder and leg adjustments.
• Two buckle security
• Large dorsal storage area with inner radio / liquid pack pocket.
• 2 zipped pockets on each side of the harness
Optimum reserve position extraction system (Certified EN - LTF)
• Neoprene improves not only the aerodynamics, it allows easy access to the lateral adjustment straps.
• Mesh On all the components, which are in contact with the pilot allowing superior comfort and excellent ventilation.
• Certification EN – LFT: PH 017-2001
Small, from 1,52cm / 1,69cm
Medium, from 1,70cm / 1,84cm
Large, from 1,85 / 1,98cm
• Dorsal Bag 17 protection, certified.
5,6 kg (Harness and protection, size M).
• Removable and adjustable foot rest.
• Elastic string for retracting the speed bar.
• Harken pulleys to offer less effort and more fluidity when using the speed bar.
• Visible rings to attach ballast, cockpit instruments or towing bridle.
• “Y” Risers for rescue.